Friday, September 18, 2009

Double Trouble

What's the harm in being a little "non-veg", I ask you?
In my humble opinion(IMHOWTF), having an over-thinking brain adds that little flavor to an otherwise boring existence. Tell me, how many of you who have watched Kaminey haven't asked yourself the same question (What would Charlie say if he wanted to say the word "suck"?) and giggled uncontrollably like little school girls? If you haven't, i seriously pity you and your "non-happening" life. A majority of my friends will vouch for the fact that when it comes to double meaning, i beat most people hands down(hee hee).
Its interesting, it keeps me happy to come up with such "duality principles", and it spices up my day (and also the days of innumerable people i come across, you are all welcome by the way :D!).
Another example, I've seen a number of girls wearing t-shirts with "Double Bubble" written across the torso. If any of you ever wore such a disaster and saw me pointing and laughing, you were asking for it.
So many times people around me will roll their eyes and say "Chi Tanvi dirty mind!!". Most of the time they have the same thought in their minds but aren't brave enough to voice it like I am! Instead they point at me and behave as if they are the purest of pure saints to ever walk on this planet.
I remember when i was an innocent little convent school girl, back in 8th Std, I thank God for Maisara, Divya and Anushree who are mostly responsible for my present state :D.

0 comments: